Free Bokeh Overlays for Photoshop
Free bokeh Photoshop overlays for Photoshop will transform your photos into works of art. Every person who works in photography business, and enjoys taking pictures knows about the effect, which is called bokeh. It’s an effect that gives a photo haziness and blurriness, while the background elements are out of focus. It is very difficult to reproduce it accurately, but with our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements you can do this in no time.
Creating this effect using our bokeh overlays Photoshop is pretty simple and you can do it in just 5 minutes. These settings add colorful lighting to the image, enhances the mood, attach the Bokeh effect and, finally, make the image brighter.
Our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop will help you enhance the mood of your photography. It consists of Bokeh overlays of different sizes, hues, and layouts. It should be noted, that different Photoshop bokeh overlays will suit different backgrounds. They can easily be applied to all of your projects and are most commonly used for web design, invitations, card-making.
10 Free Bokeh Overlays for Photoshop Elements Bundle:
- PS Overlay #1 "Lights"
- PS Overlay #2 "Motion Background"
- PS Overlay #3 "Smooth Lights"
- PS Overlay #4 "Holiday Sparkles"
- PS Overlay #5 "Party Glows"
- PS Overlay #6 "City Sparks"
- PS Overlay #7 "Yellow-White"
- PS Overlay #8 "Fall"
- PS Overlay #9 "Mirror Glows"
- PS Overlay #10 "Unfocused Lights"
Free Bokeh Photoshop Overlays for Photoshop
Add some magic to your photos with the help of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements. Regardless of the genre of your photography, they will beautify your images in a single click!
The bokeh effect is divided into three main types: low, even and high brightness. All of which are presented in our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop.
- The first type is characterized by prominent bright edges and low amount brightness in the center of the frame.
- The second is rather harmonious. It provides an equal distribution of brightness and an optimal color solution.
- The last one features faded edges and a high degree of brightness of the elements located in the center of the image.
Features of Free Bokeh Overlay Photoshop
- 10 bokeh overlays files
- The files are in JPG format
- Fully compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop 4-6
- Download with a single click within 2 minutes
- Works successfully on Mac and PC operating systems
- Works with Raw and JPG image photos
Photoshop Bokeh Overlay Free
Bokeh Light Overlay #1 "Lights"