FixThePhoto Careers | Worldwide | Open Vacancies
FixThePhoto is always open to cooperation with talented retouchers, who are interested in constant professional development and are ready to cope with diverse tasks demonstrating skills and knowledge of the retouching job. We offer remote terms of employment and salaries high above average.
What does FixThePhoto do?
FixThePhoto is a company that provides various types of photo editing services: family, wedding, corporate, fashion, newborn, jewelry, real estate, e-commerce, in addition, it deals with various kinds of manipulations, creating composition and restoration.
How to apply for a job?
Write to us in the Messenger Chat and follow the chatbot instructions.
What does my daily job responsibilities entail?
At first, we agree on how much work you can do during the day. It will be your responsibility to complete this scope of work on time and make adjustments (if necessary) to ensure your photo editing level meets our standards.
Do you hire without work experience?
We require at least 1 year experience in photo retouching or design.
Do I need to have any remote work experience?
Remote work experience is desirable but not required.
What are the skills and experience you’re looking for in an ideal candidate?
1. At least 1 year experience in photo editing.
2. High level of software skills (Photoshop, Camera Raw, Lightroom).
3. You should know English for written communication with team members.
4. Be able to work at least 6 hours a day, 5 days a week.
5. Access to high-speed internet connection.
6. Desire to develop your skills and learn.
7. Be responsible and guarantee deadlines and quality.
Will equipment be provided or do I need to supply my own?
We entirely rely on your hardware and software.
What programs do you use?
The main programs our retouchers use are Photoshop, Camera Raw, Lightroom. There are also a number of programs, plug-ins, as well as our own developments that we use for certain tasks.
Is the salary hourly or per an order?
Payment is made weekly according to the number of completed orders of different levels.
Does the company have a bonus plan?
Yes, we have. The bonus system is valid if the employee follows the established work schedule, does the agreed amount of work and meets all deadlines.
How do I know that I'm hired?
Within a few days after receiving your completed application form and completed resume, our specialist will contact you.
When should I start?
Our manager Helga will write to you and agree on the time when you can start.
Can you show me examples of projects I’d be working on?
Yes. Here is the Dropbox link, where you can check photo examples and a technical task.
Why You Should Choose FixThePhoto?
FixThePhoto provides retouching services for professional photographers. The company works in such fields as wedding, product and jewelry, real estate, ecommerce, portrait, headshot, newborn, family and more.
- We are a FixThePhoto service that is specialized in professional photo post production. Our retouchers produce high-quality edits, fast turnaround, and friendly customer support.
- Our clipping path service is the most demanded level of services among our clients, so we are always in search of new experts for this job.
- We work with photographers, real estate agents and companies from all over the world providing real estate photography editing services 24/7.
- Our specialists in wedding photo editing use only licensed Adobe software, calibrated monitors, and constantly take professional online courses to upgrade their editing skills.
If you are interested in trending photography and editing techniques, tips, photographers’ competitions or equipment reviews, follow our blog, read the latest news and become the part of a big FixThePhoto team right now.
Use Free Photoshop and Lightroom Tools
We offer freebies for your successful results in image editing job. Just download some of these Photoshop actions, overlays, textures, Lightroom presets and brushes without registering on our site. Write your email address and get our tools for free and within several minutes.