Free Bokeh Overlays for Photoshop
Free bokeh Photoshop overlays for Photoshop will transform your photos into works of art. Every person who works in photography business, and enjoys taking pictures knows about the effect, which is called bokeh. It’s an effect that gives a photo haziness and blurriness, while the background elements are out of focus. It is very difficult to reproduce it accurately, but with our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements you can do this in no time.
Creating this effect using our bokeh overlays Photoshop is pretty simple and you can do it in just 5 minutes. These settings add colorful lighting to the image, enhances the mood, attach the Bokeh effect and, finally, make the image brighter.
Our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop will help you enhance the mood of your photography. It consists of Bokeh overlays of different sizes, hues, and layouts. It should be noted, that different Photoshop bokeh overlays will suit different backgrounds. They can easily be applied to all of your projects and are most commonly used for web design, invitations, card-making.
10 Free Bokeh Overlays for Photoshop Elements Bundle:
- PS Overlay #1 "Lights"
- PS Overlay #2 "Motion Background"
- PS Overlay #3 "Smooth Lights"
- PS Overlay #4 "Holiday Sparkles"
- PS Overlay #5 "Party Glows"
- PS Overlay #6 "City Sparks"
- PS Overlay #7 "Yellow-White"
- PS Overlay #8 "Fall"
- PS Overlay #9 "Mirror Glows"
- PS Overlay #10 "Unfocused Lights"
Free Bokeh Photoshop Overlays for Photoshop
Add some magic to your photos with the help of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements. Regardless of the genre of your photography, they will beautify your images in a single click!
The bokeh effect is divided into three main types: low, even and high brightness. All of which are presented in our collection of free bokeh overlays for Photoshop.
- The first type is characterized by prominent bright edges and low amount brightness in the center of the frame.
- The second is rather harmonious. It provides an equal distribution of brightness and an optimal color solution.
- The last one features faded edges and a high degree of brightness of the elements located in the center of the image.
Features of Free Bokeh Overlay Photoshop
• 10 bokeh overlays files
• The files are in JPG format
• Fully compatible with Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop 4-6
• Download with a single click within 2 minutes
• Works successfully on Mac and PC operating systems
• Works with Raw and JPG image photos
Photoshop Bokeh Overlay Free
PS Overlay #1 "Lights"
This free bokeh overlay Photoshop creates a soft dreamy background, makes the photo more expressive and romantic. Bokeh Photoshop overlay will also make it look like the picture was taken on the expensive lens.
Overlay’s group: Free Bokeh overlays for Photoshop
- Shoot during the golden hour, when the sun is low above the horizon. This will allow you to get a nice warm soft light on the background.
- Remember, a blurry spot in the background will give the picture a unique charm and bokeh overlays Photoshop will then create a special mood.
PS Overlay #2 "Motion Background"
The layer will add multi-colored small lights to your photo, thus creating a mysterious and magical atmosphere. This beautiful bokeh overlay Photoshop free will work great with wedding, portrait and landscape images. It will work particularly well with portrait shoots and marketing boards.
Overlay’s group: Free Bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements
- Choose pictures of the city night lights, illuminations, illuminated advertising - all this looks very impressive in combination with bokeh overlays Photoshop.
- Try to retouch the pictures taken from the bottom angle with a large distance between the object and the background, where there is a noticeable area that is out of focus. This Photoshop bokeh overlay free will harmoniously fit into such a scene.
PS Overlay #3 "Smooth Lights"
Small glowing lights will look well on your pictures and emphasize the main object at the same time. Use this Photoshop bokeh overlay free to produce stunning results.
Overlay’s group: Free Bokeh Photoshop overlays for photoshop
- Choose pictures with natural light. Note, if the sunlight shines through the leaves in the photo, the attractive bokeh Photoshop overlay on light areas will perfectly end the composition.
- Use the frame in which sunlight reflects off the water.
Ps Overlay #4 "Holiday Sparkles"
It produces soft light in various hues. This free bokeh overlay Photoshop will give your images a bit of flare.
Overlay’s group: Free Bokeh overlay Photoshop
- Produces excellent results on color as well as black and white photos.
- Use photos with shallow depth of field. The bokeh Photoshop overlay will create a surprisingly atmospheric image.
PS Overlay #5 "Party Glows"
This bokeh overlay Photoshop free complements the entire composition of the picture and appears as a part of the whole idea. Photoshop bokeh overlay free adds the decoration to the frame, making it more attractive due to such a contrast of details (very clear and very blurry).
Overlay’s group: Photoshop Bokeh Overlay free
- This Photoshop bokeh overlay free is great for winter portraits.
- Use the bokeh effect to visually highlight the main subject.
PS Overlay #6 "City Sparks"
This free bokeh overlay Photoshop can be called the “Cream Bokeh”. It is designed to create a proper blurring, without noise or various round spots. In this case, the blur becomes the consistency of cream.
Overlay’s group: Bokeh Overlay Photoshop free
- The night lighting in the streets of the city hides great potential. It is so diverse and multifaceted! Add bokeh Photoshop overlay to experiment with these photos.
- Retouch photos that have certain elements or objects on which the emphasis is placed. Usually, such items are brought to the foreground and bokeh is used as a background. Such pictures in combination with free bokeh Photoshop overlays for Photoshop will look spectacular and attractive in a creative way.
PS Overlay #7 "Yellow-White"
This layer will give you a bokeh effect, in which bright circles (discs) of light are very pronounced in the blur zone. This bokeh overlay Photoshop free will complement the pictures of the evening and night scenes very well.
Overlay’s group: Photoshop Overlays Bokeh
- For this Photoshop bokeh overlay free choose a photo with good illumination. It provides us with a solid background, which is necessary for this effect.
- It is better to choose a less homogeneous background if you plan to use Photoshop bokeh overlays - the picture will be more interesting to look at.
PS Overlay #8 "Fall"
This one stands out among the other free bokeh overlays for Photoshop elements. It enriches your photography, ensuring that it acquires character and a new charm.
Overlay’s group: Photoshop Bokeh Overlays
- Evening photography is most suitable if you want to achieve the best results.
- There is a large number of various luminous objects, that will give the texture an interesting feel.
PS Overlay #9 "Mirror Glows"
This layer will spread glowing lights across the entire surface of the photo. Experiment with it to create interesting light effects and turn your photo into a visual art.
- Complete the photo with glistening water, Christmas trees, glassware, burning street lanterns in the background with free bokeh overlays for Photoshop.
- Use bokeh overlays Photoshop to retouch Christmas, portrait or wedding photography.
PS Overlay #10 "Unfocused Lights"
Something that separates this layer from all the other Photoshop bokeh overlays is that "light discs" have a special feature - the transition from the light inner part to the darker outer part.
Overlay’s group: Bokeh Overlays for Photoshop
- Free bokeh overlays for Photoshop are of great importance for portrait photography, where the photographer usually seeks to obtain a shallow depth of field to draw attention not to the background, but to the subject of photography
- Choose a photo where a subject (for example, a person or an object) is near, in the foreground, and the background is filled with small contrasting objects. It can be anything: leaves through which the sunlight bursts, reflections of the sun in the waves or bright elements of clothing. Free bokeh Photoshop overlays for Photoshop will do the rest for you.
Pictures with the bokeh effect are sometimes simply fascinating. When photographers look at them, it pushes them to experiment with new concepts. Try our free bokeh overlays for Photoshop and get new ideas to spark up your creativity.