Photo editing service › Job
FixThePhoto Careers - Worldwide - Open Vacancies
1. Create a sign up. If you have a registration, click “Login” and fill in your email address/password and log on. If you have forgotten a password, resume it by email.
2. Fill in the register form: enter your first and last name, relevant email address and create your password. After the conformation, enter a code on a picture. Activate account via email.
3. Choose a job from the list of offered occupations. Submit your resume to the chosen category.
4. Read the description of every editing job offered. Click on necessary job and read about all pros and cons of an occupation.
5. In the section “My Profile” add more contact information about birth date, country you live in, address and photo number. Enter your retouching level experience, links on your portfolios, Facebook or linked In page.
6. Fill in your active skills, languages, employment history and all rewards you have in the sphere of photography.
7.Clear out questions about potential working conditions, enter what amount of working time and level of salary you want, specify you working equipment and software.
8. After entering password and submitting it, your information will be automatically saved.
9. In the section “My Submitted Resumes” you will see all your resumes. You may add new ones or delete them anytime you want.
10. “Log Out” will put you to a starting position. To log on one more time, just enter your email and password.
If you are interested in trending photography and photo editing techniques, tips, competitions, equipment reviews, follow our blog, read the latest news, become the part of a big FixThePhoto team right now.
Use free Photoshop and Lightroom tools
We offer the following freebies for your successful results in product clipping path outsource job. Just download some great free Photoshop actions and overlays, textures, Lightroom presets and more, without registering on our site. Write your email address and get our tools for inspirations free and within 2 minutes.