Double Exposure Photoshop Actions
In the collection of Double Exposure Photoshop actions, we combined photo editing tools with the most popular effect - double exposure and dispersion. The Double Exposure effect is a combination of two different photographs, which results in an abstract and surreal image.
You can create this effect in Photoshop using this professional set of Double Exposure actions Photoshop, which will give you additional information on how to correct and improve these tools. The kit includes all the necessary Photoshop actions for you to achieve the necessary look in a quick way.
Photos that have been edited with any Double Color Exposure Photoshop action can be used to create original portraits, covers, posters, collages, for blogs and social networks, etc.
Basic Photoshop skills are enough to use this Photoshop Double Exposure action set. If you have any questions, you can watch videos about this collection and find the answers below.
- 26 Professional PS actions
- 59 Effective PS brushes
- For image editing in any Photoshop version
- Easily adjustable
- Mac and Windows-compatibility
- Can be used to enhance JPG and RAW files
Double Exposure Complete Collection Includes:
Downloading the Complete Collection of Double Exposure actions for Photoshop, you receive 3 professional packs for your needs:
- Dispersion Effect Photoshop Action pack comprises 23 PS brushes and 3 actions. Using them, you can create eye-catching photos in a matter of seconds. They are great when you need to prepare content for advertisements or promotional materials, though you can use them to experiment with any photography genre. It is possible to achieve truly jaw-dropping results if you combine these tools with other Photoshop actions for photographers.
- Color Double Exposure Photoshop Action bundle includes 16 actions and provides you with the easiest way to create an interesting picture with a surreal feel. Such images keep people intrigued, as viewers need to double-check what they really see. Highly recommended for portrait and fashion photographers. Digital artists and designers can make use of this bundle if they need to create an abstract photo.
- Advanced Double Exposure Photoshop Actions are a real finding for portrait photographers and artists interested in shooting animals. There are 7 top-quality actions and 32 Smoke Photoshop brushes that were designed to give average pictures a catchy touch.
To achieve a truly outstanding result, you should be open to experiments and treat this set as a nice basis for artistic image editing. Though the best combination for Double Exposure effect is portrait and landscape shots, you can involve other photography genres and get something really unpredictable easy and fast!