Free Fog Overlays for Photoshop
What to do if you cannot photograph a real fog, but really want? A set of free Photoshop fog overlays from our team will help give your photos some mystery and drama by creating a photorealistic fog. With these filters you can create a fog in Photoshop on any photo in just a few minutes. The fog gives the photos an atmosphere of mystery and helps to hide the unattractive background. Using these Photoshop mist overlays is the easiest and fastest way to make a fog.
If you need to add depth, realism and drama to your photos, then the best choice is to use the fog overlay for Photoshop from FixThePhoto’s pack. All filters in this package have brightness, contrast and color changes that you can see on foggy days. Also our retouchers added a little noise for the photos not to look overretouched. Our overlays let you create a mist for a variety of styles and shapes to suit any genre of digital photography.
10 Fog Overlay Photoshop Free Bundle :
- PS Overlay #1 "In the Woods"
- PS Overlay #2 "Dramatic Look"
- PS Overlay #3 "Mist"
- PS Overlay #4 "Mystical Haze"
- PS Overlay #5 "Translucent Smoke"
- PS Overlay #6 "Forest Mist"
- PS Overlay #7 "Hidden Place"
- PS Overlay #8 "Shimmer"
- PS Overlay #9 "Light Mist"
- PS Overlay #10 "Before the Sunrise"
Free Photoshop Fog Overlay
These 10 free fog overlays for Photoshop allow you to make a wide variety of photos – spooky, romantic, dreamy, dark or gloomy. These overlays were designed using real smoke to provide the most realistic touch on your photographs. No matter what you need – a subtle fog over the mountains or a model surrounded by a cloud of mist – our overlays will help you.
Do you want to create a high-quality photo with fog on the background, but you do not have enough time? No problem, because our Photoshop fog overlays allow you to create the desired result almost instantly. Instead of long and monotonous photo retouching, use our overlays in different versions for your photos to be more diverse and spooky.
We understand that creating such effects manually can be frustrating and frightening, especially if you are an inexperienced Adobe Photoshop user who enjoys photography as a hobby or runs your own blog. Even if you already have a lot of experience in this matter, you do not want to spend your day sitting at the computer and retouching photos to create a fog effect by hand, make your workflow much easier and raise the quality of the result using our fog overlays for Photoshop.
Photoshop Free Fog Overlay
• 10 different fog overlays Photoshop
• All overlays are in *. jpg format
• Compatibility with Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop 4-6
• Instant downloading
• Works for Mac and PC users
• Works with Raw and JPG photos
Mist Overlay Photoshop Free
PS Overlay #1 "In the Woods"
A scattered fog looks great if the image already contains an element of fog, and you want just to strengthen individual details.
Overlay’s group: Free Fog Overlays for Photoshop
- If at first glance, the original photograph of nature or animal does not look very interesting, try adding a fog effect. After photo retouching, your photo will remain the images from National Geographic.
- These mist overlay for Photoshop set is ideal for Halloween cards, invitations and props.
PS Overlay #2 "Dramatic Look"
On this overlay you can see the haze, the weakest kind of fog. Light, translucent fog gives the photo a special charm.
Overlay’s group: Fog Overlay Photoshop Free
- Before creating a fog, it is better to do the basic photo retouching (cropping, color correction, removing unnecessary details, applying the necessary filters).
- These fog overlays for Photoshop are absolutely free and awesome for detailed photos.
PS Overlay #3 "Mist"
This free fog overlay will add a mystical, impenetrable, and dense fog to your photos.
Overlay’s group: Free Photoshop Fog Overlay
- What to do if the photo has bright colors, but we know that when the fog is on, there are not so many colorful colors and light on the street? Before adding the these fog overlays Photoshop, it will reasonable to discolor the photograph and soften the colors.
- These overlays are great for the photos where there is already smoke / fog to increase its amount.
PS Overlay #4 "Mystical Haze"
If you want to get the evening or morning mist, which slowly spreads over the ground’s surface or water (for example, the fog over the river), download this fog overlay Photoshop free.
Overlay’s group: Photoshop Free Fog Overlay
- When selecting a picture and placing an overlay on it, do not forget that the objects closer to you will be more visible in the fog than the objects located far away.
- These overlays are great for portraits in the dark.
PS Overlay #5 "Translucent Smoke"
On this overlay the fog acquires an unusual form of a spiral, which envelops everything around.
Overlay’s group: Mist Overlay Photoshop Free
- To get the most natural result you can reduce the contrast of the image
- These fog Photoshop overlays are great for the landscape images.
PS Overlay #6 "Forest Mist"
A thick tangle of white fog that is located in the left corner of the picture. This fog in landscape photography brings mystery and softness.
Overlay’s group: Fog Photoshop Overlay Free
- To strengthen the effect, you should duplicate the layers of this fog Photoshop overlay.
- Great for street and architecture photographs
PS Overlay #7 "Hidden Place"
A solid fog. The objects of the image are almost invisible, it is very difficult to distinguish them. This overlay is mostly the evening, night and morning fog.
Overlay’s group: Fog Overlay Photoshop Download
- Using these overlays you will get the perfect quality, without any loss
- This Photoshop free fog overlay is great for panoramic photos of real estate.
PS Overlay #8 "Shimmer"
A dissipating fog densely covers your photos. Highly recommended to apply when you need to make a mystic and spooky photos.
Overlay’s group: Free Photoshop Fog Overlays
- You can control fog density, color and position to make it natural.
- This Photoshop mist overlay is great for your photography, digital art and product presentation
PS Overlay #9 "Light Mist"
A dense, white, diffuse fog that will tightly cover your entire photo. Make a fast fog overlay Photoshop download and get romantic images.
Overlay’s group: Fog Overlays Photoshop Free
- Note that the effect is automatically applied to the photo after dragging the file.
- Good as a decorative element for product photos.
PS Overlay #10 "Before the Sunrise"
A white solid and dense cloud of smoke. You get the feeling of seeing nothing at the touching distance after applying this fog overlay for Photoshop.
Overlay’s group: Mist Overlay Photoshop Free
- You need some knowledge of Photoshop/PSE to work with this layer.
- Looks great on city landscapes and nature photos
If you need to add a romantic or dramatic atmosphere to your pictures, then our fog overlays for Photoshop are precisely what you want. They can create an exalted mood and ethereal hint on your images, permanently leaving a big impact on anybody who saw them.