150 Free Film LUTs
Give your videos a professional film-like look with these Film LUTs in .CUBE and .LOOK formats. You can make colors in your films warmer or add saturated blue tones, give a vintage vibe or tender matte finishing to the footage. Such plug-ins can brighten some colors or accentuate details in RAW footage. You will have no difficulties using our film color LUTs, as they are made for work in any video editing software (Sony Vegas, After Effects CC and other video editing softwares).
Film LUTs #1 "Dusty Light"
Film LUT #2 "Vintage"
LUT Film #3 "Warm Light"
Free Film LUTs #4 "City Film"
Film Stock LUTs #5 "Foliage"
Film Look LUTs #6 "Retro Frame"
LUTs Film #7 "Fade Look"
Film LUTs Free #8 "Blue Night"
Best Film LUTs #9 "W&B"
Free Film Lut #10 "Tinted Shades"
Film Look Lut #11 "Shine"
Film Lut Pack #12 "Matte"
Free Film LUT Download #13 "Deep"
Film LUT Video #14 "Frosted"
Film Video LUT #15 "Dimension"
Old Film Look LUT #16 "Enchanted"
Best LUTs for Film Look #17 "Flavin"
Film Photography LUTs #18 "Evolution"
Luts Film Bundle #19 "Ultra Water"
Luts Film Look #20 "Wipe"
Best Free Film LUTs #21 "Boost Shadows"
Film Grain LUTs #22 "Sun Shine"
Best Film Look LUTs #23 "Powerful Tonning"
Film LUTs #24 "Contrast"
Film LUT #25 "Limit Color"
LUT Film #26 "Colorful"
Free Film LUTs #27 "Depth of Field"
Film Stock LUTs #28 "Blue Sky"
Film Look LUTs #29 "B&W"
LUTs Film #30 "Art Sharpness"
More Free LUTs by FixThePhoto
The film LUTs from this pack have pastel colors, deep and slightly gloomy tones with interesting color combinations. Experiment with different LUTs and try them on a variety of videos, if you want to make them pop and intriguing.
Film LUTs Free #31 "Film Emulation"
Best Film LUTs #32 "VSCO"
Free Film LUT #33 "Premiere"
Film Look LUT #34 "Orange&Teal"
Film LUT Pack #35 "Canon"
Film LUT Video #36 "Vintage"
Tips for using Film LUT Free
- Film LUT beautifully affects the skin tone, so think about applying it to portrait and wedding projects.
- Be very careful if you want to use LUT film for footage with many tiny objects in the background, as they can simply merge in one unattractive spot.
- Making coloring more dramatic, and improving the skin tone, film look LUTs suit low contrast scenarios best of all.
- Film LUTs free work especially well if the model is posing against a landscape of seascape background, which makes the entire composition natural and relaxed. Don’t use it for close-up shots or videos, as the skin tone will look unnatural.
- Such a film LUT video becomes helpful if you edit footage recorded in the bright sunlight, and want to make it darker. You will get the combination of intense blue shades with golden highlights that look really beautiful.
- Add a faded look to your films by accentuating green, red and blue hues. This free film LUT works perfectly with any type of video files, making them more eye-catching. The subject gets in the center of attention, while the shadows are darkened. You’d better use it for outdoor footage and it goes especially well with wedding and family stories.