Free Film Overlay Photoshop
Looking for beautiful free film overlay Photoshop to make your photos look as they were taken on an old film camera? If yes, FixThePhoto team has created the stunning collection of film photo overlay in PNG format that are available for all Photoshop, Creative Cloud, GIMP and Paint Shop Pro users. Photo Overlays Film in resolution 800*533px created for Raw and JPG photos. You can download filters for free and use on MAC and WINDOWS.
Film Overlay Photoshop #1 "Emerald Effect"
Film Photo Overlay #2 "Bright Colors"
Photoshop Film Overlay #3 "Rose Side"
Old Film Overlay Photoshop #4 "Full of the Sun"
Photo Overlays Film #5 "Romantic Mood"
Film Overlays for Photoshop #6 "Sun and Love"
Free Film Overlays for Photoshop Elements #7 "Stylish Accents"
Photoshop Film Overlays #8 "Warm Weather"
Photoshop Overlays Film #9 "Grains and Light"
Photoshop Film Overlays Free #10 "Fantastic Colors"
Film Overlay Photoshop #11 "Memory of Rain"
Film Photo Overlay #12 "City Lights"
Photoshop Film Overlay #13 "Night Café"
Old Film Overlay Photoshop #14 "Dark Streets"
Photo Overlays Film #15 "Bar Solitude"
Film Overlays for Photoshop #16 "Neon Tunnel"
Free Film Overlays for Photoshop Elements #17 "Lilac Dreams"
Photoshop Film Overlays #18 "Old Theater"
Photoshop Overlays Film #19 "Room of Shadows"
Photoshop Film Overlays Free #20 "Approaching Dawn"
Film Overlay Photoshop #21 "Lost Fragments"
Film Photo Overlay #22 "Lone Sail"
Photoshop Film Overlay #23 "Gist of Inspiration"
Old Film Overlay Photoshop #24 "Beyond Abyss"
Photo Overlays Film #25 "Advent of Day"
Film Overlays for Photoshop #26 "Origin of Idea"
Free Film Overlays for Photoshop Elements #27 "Inner World"
Photoshop Film Overlays #28 "Forgotten Dance"
Photoshop Overlays Film #29 "Footsteps of the Future"
Photoshop Film Overlays Free #30 "Morning Glory"
More Free Photoshop Overlays by FixThePhoto
There are many types of film overlay Photoshop that you can achieve during photo editing and color correction. Don’t be afraid to combine old film overlays, because this gives you a chance to imitate your favorite kind of film or create a completely new effect. This process makes Photoshop photo editing very exciting for all creative people. No one knows in advance what the final result will look like. That reminds the process of shooting on real film.
Film Overlay Photoshop #31 "vintage"
Old Film Overlay Photoshop #32 "Vignette"
Photo Overlays Film #33 "Film Grain"
Film Overlays for Photoshop #34 "Camera"
Free Film Overlays for Photoshop #35 "Film Scratches"
Photoshop Film Overlays #36 "Polaroid"
Recommendations for Film Photo Overlay
- Consider the fact that film photography may be imperfect on the technical side, but look pleasant for visual perception. It’s true that the film makes any photo really special.
- If you want to use all the possibilities of film overlay Photoshop, select photos with large shadow areas.
- Use film photo overlay Photoshop when you want to get a retro photo in warm colors.
- Even if the photo seems to be too dark and full of cold colors, old film effect overlay will transform it into a sunny masterpiece. The marvelous orange and yellow shades make model’s skin and surrounding nature look attractive.
- Free Photoshop Film Overlay works really great with street photography. It gives photos movement and realism, a sense of documentary.
- Old-styled and retro photos look awesome on different websites, blogs, profiles in social networks, professional portfolios and even fashion magazines.
When to use Photoshop Film Overlay
The package includes different old film overlays for editing digital photos fast. Each old film overlay from our set provides special antique color effects. After applying these photo editing freebies, the picture looks really impressive with a grain or moody effect. The filters provide a sense of drama and authenticity to any studio or street photo. These old film photo overlay bundle is good for pictures that were taken in summer or spring, for portraits of children, couples or families.
Different people have completely different ideas of how a photograph should look in a film. Using old film overlays from this set, you can create your own professional style and give each photo a special color, tone, and grain structure. No matter if you are an experienced photographer or a beginner, a blogger or a common Instagram user, you will like the result.