Double Exposure Photoshop Action Free
Download these 6 FREE Photoshop Double Exposure actions to add unusual and stylish double exposure effect to any photo or design in a matter of minutes. Double Exposure is a special photo editing technique that lets you combine two photos - silhouette photo and a fill photo into one image to create an abstract picture. Creating this effect in Photoshop without the appropriate photo editing skills is quite difficult. Therefore, we recommend you to download this set of FREE Double Exposure Photoshop actions right now and start creating a beautiful and original photo fast and easy. By downloading these 6 actions you will save time, simplify the process of image editing, and develop your personal image editing style in Photoshop. Try Double Color Exposure Photoshop action free once and make your photos dramatic and surreal.
Free Double Exposure Photoshop Action:
- PS Action #1 "Three Color"
- PS Action #2 "Black and White"
- PS Action #3 "Dispersion Effect"
- PS Action #4 "Gradient"
- PS Action #5 "Imposition"
- PS Action #6 "Lomo"
- How to Install Photoshop Actions
Photoshop Double Exposure Action Free
The advantages of these actions:
- Make any photo professionally edited
- Suitable for portrait shots
- Can be easily customized according to your taste
- When any action is already applied, you may add a gradient or color tone
- To get the best result, you may combine several actions or use other Photoshop tools
- For inspiration, you may look at the similar pictures with the double exposure effect
Double Exposure Free Photoshop Actions
- They are fully compatible with Photoshop CS3 to CS6, PSE 11-1 and Creative Cloud
- RAW and JPG formats
- They work on PCs and Mac computers
- The collection features 6 FREE Double Exposure Actions
- They may be easily adjusted in accordance with your preferences
Double Exposure Photoshop Action - Free Pack
Double Exposure Photoshop Action #1 "Three Color"