Best Teal and Orange LUT
- 20 Orange & Teal LUTs
- Compatible with Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, FCPX, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
- Available in .CUBE format
- Can be used both on Windows and Mac computers
- Simple to use
Orange and Teal LUT Pack
These Orange and Teal LUTs are ideal for beach, lakeside, and boat trip videos since the added tones fit their color palette perfectly. These LUTs are also great if you’re editing Hollywood feel and want to make the footage more eye-catching and vibrant. You can also add this effect to outdoor sports videos as it helps highlight the energy and action of high-octane scenes.
Even though a Teal and Orange LUT can enhance most videos, it isn’t suitable for all of them. For instance, it doesn’t look as good on videos recorded indoors, especially if the scene isn’t well-lit.
Such a LUT can be also useless if the footage has already high contrast and warmth since you don’t want the colors to be oversaturated. Mind that it’s not recommended to apply such a filter to nighttime clips.
Teal and Orange LUTs serve to do the following:
- Get rid of bleak colors by making them juicier and more popping
- Add depth and contrast to footage with a lot of blue tones
- Make the person’s skin tone smoother, more tanned and beautiful
- Increase the warmth of the scene and add a “summer vacation” feel
The most popular LUT orange and deal options offered in the package include “Skin” and “Classic” as they add the desired tones and depth, while also significantly improving the model’s skin and maintaining a natural look.
Other Teal and Orange LUT Premiere Pro effects you can find in this bundle are “Droplets”, “Deep Colors”, “Tiffany”, and “Teal Highlights”. They can be applied to videos that have an abundance of blue hues, particularly water surfaces and skies.
If you want to focus on increasing the contrast, slightly changing the colors to orange and teal, the “Saturation” LUT is perfect for the task. If you’re after a vintage feel, try the “Retro Tint” Orange and Teal LUT download.