Best Film LUTs
- 20 Premium Film LUTs
- Supported by Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, FCPX, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
- Available in a .CUBE format
- Work smoothly on Windows and Mac OS
Film LUT Pack
It is recommended to apply a LUT film effect to the footage shot outdoors, in daylight, for instance, wedding, beach, fashion, landscape and backlit close-up clips. These effects are also suitable for videos taken indoors, especially if the colors are too cool and blue, and you need to make them warmer.
Our film LUTs will work best for the videos recorded in bright sunlight for the cases when you want to make the footage darker or slightly blur the objects in the background. However, you shouldn’t apply these filters to the videos that are already dark, for instance, shot at night, otherwise, they will look unappealing.
Take a closer look at several effects our LUTs collection includes:
- Bright LUT adds stunning sunny warm tones to your videos, making them vivid and saturated. It is very universal and will suit a majority of clips.
- Creative Matte LUT was created for all the fans of colder colors. Aside from applying a cool matte effect, this film LUT makes the colors more contrasting.
- Dynamic LUT whitens the footage, applying a yellowish tint. This LUT film creates a sunny, more cheerful mood in video clips.
- Pastel LUT will look incredible in clips recorded indoors. It increases the darkness of the overall shot, adding warm orange tones.
- Misty LUT adds a certain mystery to the videos. White tones acquire a slightly darkened orange shade. This film LUT is ideal for clips with a uniform background.
- Vibrant Landscape LUT is a must-have for all landscape videographers. It raises the contrast and saturation of the footage, intensifying the shadows.
- Epic LUT boosts the contrast of the clips, making the colors brighter. Apply this LUT film to clips featuring plenty of white-toned areas.
- Green Haze LUT increases the exposure of videos, creating a stunning matte effect. The white shades acquire a greenish tint.
- Moody LUT adds vibrancy and intensity to the hues. One of the best film LUTs to enhance footage with too dull and muted colors.