Winter Photoshop Actions
The Winter Photoshop Actions bundle contains all the essential image editing tools you may need to create perfect winter photographs with magical atmosphere. All these winter Photoshop actions are suitable for both indoor and outdoor pictures with different lighting conditions. Studio, Christmas, family, baby, wedding and portrait photos – there’s nothing these actions can’t enhance just in several clicks.
The tools included in this bundle of Professional Winter Actions Photoshop:
- Bokeh overlays. The main purpose of such overlays is to add blur to the background of your photos. Bokeh is ordinarily applied when you need to focus the viewer’s attention on the subject and want to use the background as a framing tool. Such a Photoshop action works best with close portraits, outdoor photos, and images that have a lot of Christmas lights as a background.
- Snow overlays. They are must-have winter image editing tools to all outdoor winter photographs. Such overlays make the images more dynamic, magical, cozy and eye-catching. Highly recommended for the photos that have already have falling snow that isn’t seen vividly. Fluffy snowflakes added to the background and foreground of a family or lifestyle portrait will turn any photo into magical photos.
- Sun overlays. Winter photos usually have very cold colors, especially if they were taken outdoors. A sun Photoshop overlay helps deal with this problem by adding warmth, brightness and beautiful sunrays that can also be used to hide lighting imperfections. Sun overlays should preferably be applied to photographs taken outside or near windows so that they look natural.
- Snow brushes. These are excellent tools for photographers and image retouchers, who want to have more control over the way winter pictures look. By using a brush, you can add snowflakes that make an image more atmospheric, wintery, and interesting. Moreover, the precision provided by the brush ensures that the snow never overshadows the subject or fails to hide a flaw in the composition of the shot.
- Any Snow action Photoshopcan be used to add a broad array of different effects depending on your needs and photo editing style. You can make the image brighter, hide any visible light imperfections, or add warmth and magical sparkles to convey the cheerful mood of the winter holidays. Just take a look at these winter Photoshop action examples: Brighten, Remove Yellow Tints, Christmas Bauble, Warm Noise Effect, Sparkles, Salute.
- Includes 40 PS Actions, 5 Snowflake Brushes, 17 Overlays
- Works with PS CC6 & CC as well as Photoshop Elements (versions from 15 to 19)
- Can be customized to fit your personal style
- Supported by both PCs and Macs
- Compatible with RAW and JPEG files
Winter Effect Photoshop Action
All winter Photoshop actions from this bundle can perform the following photo editing functions:
- Help achieve the desired harmonious tones
- Help establish the image’s atmosphere and tone and add life to dull winter landscapes
- Add more volume and dimension to any photo
- Perform basic portrait editing
- Draw the viewer’s attention to the subject and details that are important to the composition of the shot
- Add texture to the snow and make it shinier
Look though our free Photoshop actions that you can apply to all photography types taken at any lighting. Choose the action that suits exactly your photos. Make professional color correction and image editing fast, easy, and realistically with our Photoshop actions.