Real Estate Photography Photoshop Actions
If you make a living by taking property photos, you definitely need this Best Photoshop Actions Real Estate Photography to give your interior and exterior photographs a professional finishing that SELL. FixThePhoto experts give you a chance to master real estate photography editing with a versatile pack of top-quality actions for Adobe Photoshop.
When it comes to editing property shots, photographers and retouchers have to take care of correct lighting, highlighted details, defined contrast and absolute accuracy. Presenting houses in a beautiful and interesting way, you must keep the original scene intact. This is of primary importance either you take pictures of residential, commercial or industrial houses. Having FixThePhoto Real Estate Photoshop Actions at your disposal, such a task becomes a real breeze. These tools allow you to control every single aspect of your interior/exterior image editing with accuracy and creativity.
The kit includes 30 Photoshop Actions for Real Estate, which will help you reduce image editing time twice and make your shots stand out and consistent.
- 30 Real Estate Photoshop Actions
- For work in Photoshop CC & CS6
- Match your personal image editing style
- Mac- and Windows-compatibility
- Work with JPG and RAW file formats
Photoshop Actions for Real Estate Photos
These actions greatly expand your creative possibilities, giving you a chance to:
- Adjust lighting to prevent appearing of unattractive shadows on the walls or other elements of the composition. With the help of the “Improve White” Action, you can professionally recover the pure white color of white objects.
- Eliminate flat look of your images, which is caused by poor-quality lens or in-camera HDR settings. Use the “Add Contrast” “Sharpen” Action to add contrast to your shots, thus providing your clients with sharp images.
- Enhance Dynamic Range. To cope with such a task, you need the “HDR” “Cold HDR” “Bright HDR Action. It affects the photo in such a way, that details in highlights and shadows become distinctly visible.
- Remove color cast from glass, steel and shiny surfaces or objects by dint of the Neutralize Colors Action. It becomes very helpful if you take a photo of a room with lots of furniture.
- You can also play with shadows in your real estate photos using such actions as the Darken Shadows, Minimizing Shadows.
These are only several things you can perform using our Premium Photoshop Real Estate Actions. They are highly recommended for work with interior/exterior images, street architecture photos, etc. You are unlikely to find more universal tools among all paid and free professional Photoshop actions available on our website. They are designed to cater to absolutely every need of both newbie and experienced real estate photographer or agent.
Sign up with Email