- More than 800 professional PS actions
- Suitable for image editing in Photoshop* CS 6 & CC
- Easily customizable
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- For RAW and JPG files editing
Photoshop Photo Actions Collection Includes:
- By downloading this collection you will get access to a huge selection of cool effects. If you want to give your photos a classic look, then you should choose “Bohemian Film”, “Vintage Colors”, or “Matte Pro” PS actions. For more unique results, use original actions such as “Color Double Exposure”, “Glitch Effect”, “Oil Painting”, and “High-End Retouching”. This is not a complete list. The entire collection contains over 20 incredible effects.
- This set is rather universal and you can find a suitable Photoshop plug-in for almost every genre of photography. Use these Photoshop Actions for Photographers to enhance portraits, wedding, landscape, real estate, newborn photos, winter shots, etc.
- Our team of retouchers provides you with several nice bonuses in addition to actions for Photoshop. The set includes all the necessary tools to do realistic photo editing - brushes, overlays, patterns, and other add-ons.
- Why are our Photoshop action filters so popular? They allow photographers and retouchers to get amazing results without spending much time on image enhancement. You do not need to perform the same manipulations again and again when you improve your photos. You free up more time for taking pictures instead of sitting at the computer for hours. If you develop your own photography business, it is especially important to have more time to spend on your customers. Wedding photographers, for example, can lose several profitable orders if during the high season they waste time on long photo editing. Download these Photoshop Actions to make it easy.
- Pro Photoshop actions are very easy to use and they provide high-quality results.
- These Ps plug-ins are so simple that even novice photographers can easily figure out how to use them. Professionals, bloggers, amateurs prefer to include these filters in their image editing workflow. Basic Photoshop knowledge will be enough to achieve stunning results.