Features of Lightroom Portrait Presets
- 40 best Lightroom presets for portraits;
- Free bonuses as 70 Black & White Lightroom presets;
- Compatible with the versions of Adobe LR 4,5,6 and CC;
- They are perfectly suitable for both Mac and Windows;
- You can use the presets for RAW and JPEG photos;
- All presets are very convenient and easy to use, adjust.
In addition to the Lightroom presets portrait collection you will get a wonderful bonus – 70 Black & White Lightroom presets. They will become an integral part of your working process with portrait and other images. In the photos of monochrome style, the essence of things is revealed much deeper, and attention is focused on the most interesting and the most important things. These presets are set up to make your picture remain a rich gamut of halftones (black, white, grey). You can see how these 70 bonus Presets works on examples in the Black&White Lightroom preset portrait collection or as part of the Entire Collection of 1822 Lightroom presets.
Recommendations to Use these Lightroom Presets for Portrait Photography:
- While editing a male portrait, it would be better to use cooler shades. Highly recommend to use Portrait Cool preset, Portrait Sea Breeze or Portrait Strong;
- For winter portraits or for portraits indoors/studios, use such presets as Portrait Contrast, Portrait Lighten, Portrait Perfection – the soft look is guaranteed;
- Nowadays very popular effects are Portrait Sepia, Portrait Film, and Portrait Vintage! After applying them to your photos, they will remind your old photos and cause romantic associations;
- Portrait Dark Contrast, Portrait Reduce Shadows, Portrait Lighten are the best portrait Lightroom presets where the original colors are practically untouched, only the contrast level is lowered, the lights and shadows settings are adjusted;
- If the model’s skin on the image turned out to be too red and not smooth enough, try to apply the preset Lightroom portrait named Portrait Brighten. It will slightly raise the brightness, and the skin tone will look more natural. An extra bonus is that with increasing brightness, wrinkles and pores on the skin will not be so noticeable.
If you are still hesitating about this collection, view the examples below and download Lightroom presets for portraits with confidence and enjoy speeding up your photo editing with them!