FAQ Video Editing
- How much do you charge an order?
The cost of the RAW video file directly depends on its duration. The longer the video is, the higher the price will be. Once you become our regular client or you have a bulk order, you can expect the discount.
- Can I get a quote?
Of course. The quote is calculated based on your RAW video duration. Please, ask for a quote by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your turnaround time?/How quick will I get my order?
The length of your RAW video and the complexity of the task are two key things affecting our turnaround speed. On average, it takes us 7-10 days to edit a RAW video file up to 600 minutes long.
- Can I include 2 different video files into one order? Or should I send them separately?
In case 2 videos are interrelated, like having the same topic (e.g. birthday party) or being based on identical RAW video files, you can send them as a single order. But specify in the instructions that there are 2 videos we need to edit. If these videos have nothing in common, like the one from a wedding and another one from a trip to Spain, you should go for two orders. In such a way, it will be more convenient for you to describe your requirements, so that we understand what specialists assign the project to.
- Do I need to pay the total sum before I get the edited video?
- Can I send still images to use them in video montage?
If you'd like to add photos, attach them to your order.
- Can I order time-lapse videos?
- If I have a video lasting for several hours, but I need a 30-minute clip in the final output. Is it possible to do that?
Definitely. Request a quote by email email@example.com.
- What devices should I use for footage recording?
Any device you have: iPhone, iPad, a smartphone, a tablet, a camcorder or even a standard DSLR with video recording function. If you have some doubts, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are the soundtracks you use legal or there may be some copyright issues?
They are absolutely copyright-free.
- Can I send you the music I want to be added to my video?
Of course, your preferences are respected. Unless you send us the music, we will select the most fitting soundtrack ourselves.
- If there are distracting sounds in the footage and I want you to get rid of them, is it possible?
Attach a sample file on email email@example.com and we will see if it is feasible.
- Can you create videos out of pictures and sound?
Gladly. Producing videos from images or adding photos to the footage – both variants are possible.
- Can I order a product introductory video?
Sure. The list of our video editing services is long enough and we are good at creating all kinds of corporate videos, product introductory clips included.
- How can I calculate the length of my RAW videos?
Gather all files in a folder and open them in all your media players. Thus you will see the full length of the videos in minutes.
- If I need a YouTube trailer, can you produce it?
- What about privacy? Is it possible that my footage appears on the net being posted by your employees?
No way! Our company guarantees absolute confidentiality of data and the safety of your files. We never share clients’ videos online unless they provide explicit consent.
- How should I send you my video files?
Dropbox or any cloud service.
- How protected is my footage when I send it to you?
Absolutely safe! We stick to high security standards, using SSL to keep clients’ data private and protected from the moment we receive an order. We cooperate with a trustworthy provider, who hosts, checks and updates our servers. We never share your footage with anybody outside the company and can show it on the website only if you give us explicit permission.
- Is there a license fee for music added?
No. The cost of your order doesn’t include a license fee for adding soundtracks. It is calculated depending on the duration of your RAW footage.
- How can I pay for my order?
We work with PayPay. Make the payment using the credit card or via direct PayPal account.
- What is the output file format?
You will receive a file in MP4.
- What is the best video ratio?
- Can I add photos to the footage?
- If I have videos recorded on different devices and I want them to be mixed, can you do that?
Yes, but we need you to specify what devices you used to record footage and the video formats.
- Is it possible to change the voice over?
Yes. Contact us for more details.
- Can I send you a phone video for editing?
Sure. We accept videos shot on any device, Android and iOS phones included.
- Do you offer video stabilization services?
Yes, we stabilize all sorts of footage.
- What file formats do you accept?
We can edit footage in MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG formats. If you have a video in another format, please, contact us to learn whether we can accept your order.
- If I have unprocessed media files, how can I send them to you?
Using Dropbox or any other cloud service.
- Do you save clients’ files? If yes, for how long?
After we get your order, all your files are kept no more than 14 days and then we delete them. Privacy is guaranteed!
- Is there are a section on your website, where I can see the examples of your work covering different genres?
Of course. Click on the “Example” tab to see and evaluate our projects.
- How can I download my edited videos?
You will receive a link on the email. Follow it to download your video.
- If I get the finished video and have some complaints, what would happen?
We do our best to carry out each order as quickly and professionally as possible. Following all your requirements, we always deliver videos of top quality. Each file undergoes 3 levels of revisions, so our clients are absolutely satisfied with what they get. In very rare cases, when a person wants something to be fixed, we will keep the deposit to cover parts of our expenses already outlaid. But, frankly speaking, the chances that you are unhappy with the result are minimal.
- How much RAW footage is needed for a 5-minute clip?
Approximately 10 minutes. The longer RAW footage you send us, the more flexible and creative our video editing specialists can be. If the RAW file we get is shorter than 5 minutes and you still want a 5-min video in the output, we can add material from our collection.
- Is it possible to mute sounds?
Sure. Still, we need to discuss each order individually, since sometimes such manipulations are very complicated or even impossible.